Hi Guillaume,

Globally I like it.

Some comments:

1) Link menu item:
* How do we add a link to an email address?
* How do we add a link to a generic URI?
* How do we add an interwiki link?

I think all these can be answered by providing a "Custom Link..." item
in the drop down menu to let users enter whatever format they want. It
would have 3 fields:
- label
- reference (this is the free form)
- target

2) Insert menu item:
* I don't like the "Insert TOC" too much since the TOC is a macro like
other macros. BTW this is true for the table too but here I agree that
table should be in this menu... which means BTW that for the
implementation we need to filter out the table from the macro list...

3) Macro menu item:
* Can categories be more than 1 level deep?
* Can a macro be in more than 1 category?
Note: This means that in the Macro descriptor implementation we need
to add the notation of category which we don't currently have (we have
macro description and parameters description).

4) Import menu item:
* You didn't show the submenu items

5) Link Dialog Box - Browse tab
* It's missing the ability to link to a subwiki (i.e. the wiki filter)

6) Link Dialog Box - Search tab
* Again missing multiwiki
* What if put the name of an attachment. How do I create a link to it
from the search dialog box?

7) Link Dialog Box - Recently Modified
* By everyone or by me only or both?

8) Link to a web page
* Wrong dialog box....

9) Link to a new page
* What about a link to a page in another wiki?
* New page title --> New page name. This is not the title!

BTW In English there's no space before ":"

10) Link Settings
* Not sure I like the fact that you can set tooltip/etc when creating
the link. I'm not sure on this.

Stopping here for now... need top lay with the kids a bit...