Hi Guillaume,

I can see there many of the actions we daily do with some effort by
using the XWiki editor, so I am sure our users will enjoy a lot this new
editor.

Just a couple of doubts. Perhaps they are about features not implemented
yet or this could not be the better place to post them, but I would like
to forward this message to some people here that will appreciate the
work done.

Here the doubts:

   1. We currently rely on some Thunderbird nice add-ons (It's all text!
      is the winner here) or the use of browsers like OmniWeb to do
      find/replace actions. Won't be these features included in the new
      WYSIWYG editor?
   2. Have you already considered internationalization issues? How could
      we contribute to launch the new editor simultaneously in some
      other languages?
   3. As we try to use XWiki as the entry point for our workflow, import
      must not be of major importance for us (of course, it will really
      welcome as we usually receive, and keep receiving, contributions
      in these formats). But export, at least to RTF, is "critical" for
      us. Independently of the method used to export or to import (I see
      that officeimporter comes from a GSoC initiative) documents, why
      does the import menu is in the WYSIWYG and the export options only
      in the upper one? I understand that the export process could be
      accessed without editing a document, but perhaps users could
      expect to find the export options close to the import ones in the
      editor.

Thanks you very much,

Ricardo

--