First of all I want say Hello to all the community.
I'm newbie of XWiki and wiki in general; I'm trying to start a enterprise
wiki and I choose XWiki after many consideration.
To create a clean and organized wiki I want give to the users the
possibility of create page starting from some template.
Previously, I use PbWiki and this platform offer some template by default,
like:
- blank template
- meeting (to schedule meetings)
- press release
- project
- to do list
and so on.

I have see the
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/HowToCreateADocumentTemplate LINK
that explain that purpose, but what I want to do is offer to the users a
choice from a list of templates to start from.

Have you some help to me?
Thank you