Hi,

We had feedback that new users don't know where to find the 'Edit' and
'Create' buttons. Also there is some confusions of why we have a 'cog' icon
that contains actions like 'Delete' and a 'three dots' icon that contain
other actions.

Would be great if you could tell us which version you prefer:
P2:
http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Proposal/IdeaLabeledActions/advancedUser.png
P4:
http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Proposal/IdeaLabeledActions/P4_1_bigger.png

Both proposals add backgrounds around the icons, the main difference is
that P2 also uses descriptive labels, while P4 keeps the consistency with
the top icons and a more minimalist style.

For the more actions menu, we want to combine the actions and add category
labels, see
http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Proposal/IdeaLabeledActions/moreActions.png

What do you think? Do you have other solutions for your instances? Did you
encounter the same problem?

Thanks,
Caty