Hi Caty,

I like the current P2. What are the drop-down options for Edit?

My reasoning for hiding Create is that the Create function is a little
confusing to begin with for new users. If you are used to files and folders, it
is weird that a file is also a folder (that a node can have child nodes that
are also documents). This makes sense to me because I am a computer science
grad, but it isn’t that obvious to long-time Mac/Windows users. I would almost
want it to be called “Create New Child Page” or something, to better indicate
what is going to happen when you click that button. Except, sometimes, it
doesn’t create a new child page, depending on the template you choose. In any
case, there is no obvious solution, P2 looks best of the options provided. :)

Thanks,
Craig