Hi Caty,

I would use the Edit text w/ pencil on Edit and just the plus icon for Create.
The reason is Edit needs to be differentiated from Create, but this is
accomplished with the word Edit. On small resolutions (iPhone) I think it is
acceptable to hide the word Edit.

The triple-dot icon needs to be a button. P2 has it as a free-floating icon, P4
has it as a button: it needs to be a button as per P4.

Otherwise, looks good!

Be well,
Craig