Hi all,

I'm wondering if people involved with this project would be willing to maintain
a Trello board for user feature requests. I'd be willing to maintain it,
however I'd like to know that others in the community would market it to those
who would use it (users). I'll be sending this to my company's data scientists.
The administration of the board should be handled by somebody other than the
users, however.

I've started one here: https://trello.com/b/w7KDN7CC/apache-zeppelin I've taken
what seemed like mid-to-high level feature requests and put them into "cards",
more on that later. This is a first pass. I'm open to feedback + adding
administrators since this is really a high level reflection of what already
exists in the Apache Zeppelin JIRA.

I'm trying to base it off of what Epic Games is doing with their Trello board
for Unreal Engine (UE is a video game engine\content creation platform for
games ranging from small independently developed mobile apps to multi-million
dollar blockbuster titles that ship on Xbox and Playstation):
https://trello.com/b/gHooNW9I/ue4-roadmap

There are "boards" (e.g. on the one I've set up: Interpreters, UI,
Compatibility, etc), cards (e.g. Hive under Interpreters), card tagging (Epic
Games uses this for indicating when that card would be implemented -
specifically, in months), and votes (the board I've set up is a public board,
so anybody with a Trello account can vote). I've also enabled card "aging". As
a card stays inactive, it starts to become transparent. The only card tag right
now is "Wishlist/Backlog".

This seems more accessible and user relevant than JIRA, and it also does not
include bugs. If there are performance issues that need a ticket, they seem to
get labeled as an "improvement" - there are very few of those, though, and I'm
assuming Epic Games has their own, internal ticket tracking system that is much
more granular.

Thank you,
Marko Galesic