Hi guys!
I find the suggestion to vote via trello totally cool and would support it.
So if everyone is OK with this, let's do this.

I was looking for such a possibility to have a community process to
prioritize something for quite some time (have also played with various
JIRA workarounds) - but this just blows my mind. Wish I had known it before
:)

Marko, pls check if you set rights correctly - i cant vote.