Thanks Marko Galesic for explanation what you think.
Now, my understanding is, issues are created only from JIRA, and votes are
transferred from Trello to JIRA.

I agree on make end-user participation more easy.
However, synchronizing two different issue tracker sounds very easy to be
error prone whether they are automated or not. I think we should consider
simpler solution first before we go complicated one.
Also Duy Hai DOAN raised very valid concerns.

I think JIRA Dashboard have enough flexibility to make Trello like board.
One example is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12317510.
With instructions for how to create issue, how to vote on issue, i believe
it helps end-user participation without introducing much complexity.

Best,
moon