The Software does not allow me to do that.. Here is a screen shot..  This is
all that it offers...

[cid:image001.png@01D30C67.D6BCD260]

-----Original Message-----
From: Nate Temple [mailto:nate.tem...@ettus.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 2:48 PM
To: Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC]
<konstantin.j.math...@nasa.gov>
Cc: Philip Balister <phi...@balister.org>; usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] When ssh'ing Getting prompt for Password Issue

Hi Konstantin,

When operating in bridged mode, did you manually set the (static) IP address
within your VM?

Regards,

Nate Temple

> On Aug 3, 2017, at 11:27 AM, Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN
> TECHNOLOGIES INC]
> <konstantin.j.math...@nasa.gov<mailto:konstantin.j.math...@nasa.gov>> wrote:

> Nate,

> As soon I put it into bridged mode, nothing works..  What I mean is that I am
> not able to communicate/ping to the E310 that way.

> It may work maybe for other VM software, but again, I am using Oracle
> VirtualBox.

> Thanks

>>> website.

>>> http://developer.toradex.com/knowledge-base/ssh

>>> But I am still not getting past the password login.

>>> Is there any other advice you can give me?

>>> Thanks,

>>> Konstantin

>>> USRP-users mailing list

>>> USRP-users@lists.ettus.com<mailto:USRP-users@lists.ettus.com>

  • [US... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
    • ... Neel Pandeya via USRP-users
      • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
        • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
          • ... Marcus Müller via USRP-users
    • ... Philip Balister via USRP-users
      • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
        • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
          • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
          • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
            • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
              • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
                • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
                • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
                • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
                • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
                • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
                • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
                • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
                • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
                • ... Derek Kozel via USRP-users