Hi Piotr,

we once had a very similar issue. But we also saw this on the same frequency when switching between frequencies. Can you try this as well? Just switch forth and back between two frequencies and just plot one of them? As far as I remember the issue was because we were not using the LO-Sharing. We were able to get everything running by using a C++ application and not gnuradio (I can see you are using python - which is basically the same). There was a bug in gnuradio/python causing this issue. You can try to remove one of the LO-sharing cables while doing a measurement and see if the phase suddenly starts to do crazy things (the signal should also be lost). If that is not the case, you are not actually using LO-sharing.

Best regards,
Fabian