Pitor:

We've seen a similar issue and have worked around it by just using a slightly
different frequency. Can you post the frequencies that you're seeing it on? I
think Ettus should be able to duplicate. I saw an issue with spectral inversion
(I think I and Q are getting swapped somewhere) at 2.8GHz but not 2.9GHz.

-Kevin

On 4/4/19, 12:00 PM, "USRP-users on behalf of
usrp-users-requ...@lists.ettus.com" <usrp-users-boun...@lists.ettus.com on
behalf of usrp-users-requ...@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    After disconnecting LO cables signal on the daughter-board that imports
    LOs disappears. So GNU Radio correctly configures distribution of LOs.
    Also the +/- 90 degree changes happen completely deterministically in
    given ranges of carrier frequencies.

    So the question remains open: what is causing the issue described in the
    first post of this thread?

    --
    Best Regards,
    Piotr Krysik