Hi,

After disconnecting LO cables signal on the daughter-board that imports
LOs disappears. So GNU Radio correctly configures distribution of LOs.
Also the +/- 90 degree changes happen completely deterministically in
given ranges of carrier frequencies.

So the question remains open: what is causing the issue described in the
first post of this thread?

--
Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik