Hi Fabian,

W dniu 03.04.2019 o 11:05, Fabian Schwartau via USRP-users pisze:
> Hi Piotr,
>
> we once had a very similar issue. But we also saw this on the same
> frequency when switching between frequencies. Can you try this as
> well? Just switch forth and back between two frequencies and just plot
> one of them?

I'm not sure I understand correctly what you mean. You mean that the
result for a given frequency was not stable in your case across many
measurements? In our case this situation was repeating, but the
application doing the recording was restarted for each measurement.

> As far as I remember the issue was because we were not using the
> LO-Sharing. We were able to get everything running by using a C++
> application and not gnuradio (I can see you are using python - which
> is basically the same). There was a bug in gnuradio/python causing
> this issue.
> You can try to remove one of the LO-sharing cables while doing a
> measurement and see if the phase suddenly starts to do crazy things
> (the signal should also be lost). If that is not the case, you are not
> actually using LO-sharing.

Do you know what this bug was exactly? GNU Radio didn't configure
LO-Sharing the way it was specified?

--
Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik