Hi,

yes, the result for multiple measurements (start ups of the system) at a single frequency was different by multiples of 90°. We did not investigated the problem any further, but I am quite sure that gnuradio was not synchronizing the channels using the LO-sharing, although it was selected. So do the test I described. If you see that he is not using the LO-sharing, you know where to look further. Keep in mind that it is not necessary to use LO-sharing to get a well defined phase relation between the channels. Depending on your frequency and bandwidth settings, it is possible to also achive this, as all LOs are driven from a common 200 MHz reference clock.

Best regards,
Fabian