Hello,

It seems that I have to answer my own question. Currently I succeeded to get
245.76MSamp/s in benchmark_rate for single channel with DPDK over single 10Gbit
link for an RFSoC device similar to USRP X410.

My setup:

* UHD 4.3, Ubuntu 20.04, DPDK 19.11 installed from packages

* command: benchmark_rate  --rx_subdev "A:0" --rx_channels 0
--args="addr=192.168.10.2,mgmt_addr=192.168.0.39,use_dpdk=1" --rx_rate 245.76e6

* Hardware: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX, 128GB RAM, motherboard Asus X399

This is not a mind-blowing rate, because I’m able to get quite stable 245.76
MSamp/s without DPDK.

But it is a good start taking into account number of different strange steps
during DPDK installation and setup and very poor performance at the beginning.

Solutions to some issues were totally counterintuitive. I.e. in the end I still
had one \~oveflow per second at 245.76MSamp rate. The solution was to run the
program WITHOUT root rights/sudo (what requires additional steps that were
described by Rob Kossler).

—\
Best Regards,\
Piotr Krysik