Which all sounds like RFC 7525, the TLS BCP, that was published by this very working group.

Thanks,
        Yaron

On 23/10/17 14:09, Ivan Ristic wrote:
At present, STS doesn't impose any restrictions on the quality of TLS connection. Historically, new RFCs and protocols have been the only opportunity to enforce better security. For comparison, HTTP/2 introduced a requirement to use TLS 1.2 and suites with forward security and authenticated encryption.

I think something similar should be done with MTA-STS. In particular, forward security strikes me as extremely important, however the HTTP/2 approach seems sound overall.

--
Ivan