Hyrum Wright wrote:
On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 17:56, Andrew McNabb wrote:

While I was on my mission, there were two articles printed about Serbia
in the Church News.  I will never again trust anything I read in that
It almost seemed that they were intentionally introducing
errors.  Few people can boast the ability to make so many mistakes.

The Daily Universe comes to mind...

ALL media make mistakes ALL the time. If a reporter ever asks you if he can quote you on something just say, "no thanks, I've been quoted before." and see how he reacts.