>I could give a rat's ass what your intention is.

i assume this is the "swearing" michael did.

so in honor of michaels passing from the list, i will quote a verse from the
king james version of the bible:

Exodus 23:5
"If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and
wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him."

aw crud.  am i going to get kick-banned too now..?  ;-)

btw - for the record, almost to a point do i disagree with michael's
intellectual arguments in his post, but i respect the thoughtful expression
of his opinion.  i have to say that the kick/ban was way out of line.

just my $.02

Josh Coates
www.jcoates.org