On 1/20/11 10:19 PM, Nicholas Blatter wrote:
>> Envoyé de mon iPhone
> I always ask when I see spam like this: Why don't you turn that off?
> Is there a specific reason you want everyone to know what device you
> used to send the email?  Honest question.

This is pure speculation, but I can see two reasons why people would do
that:

- It's a subtle attempt at saying "Please excuse my typos."
- They're too lazy to turn it off.

Having said that, I've still got it on my phone too, but it's more the
second reason, than the first.  Good thing I don't send email from my
phone very often.

Lloyd

--

Lloyd Brown