Unfortunately we don't accept patches from Github PRs and we don't review
code on Github. Please follow the instructions at
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/docs/contributing.md#Uploading-a-change-for-review.
This way, the CL can run against our Try bots and the CL can properly be
reviewed in Gerrit.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/v8-dev/CACswSC023xdUUuhhV_oNyWipYWq2FAOoZV-1DLN6x8T%3Dnb0T5A%40mail.gmail.com.