Hi Simon,

can you give me an example on how to run a test procedure from
"test-api-stack-traces.cc"? Running "tools/run-tests.py
--outdir=out/x64.release cctest" does not result in any test runs. I guess
I have to define a target, but I am struggling to find the correct
parameters.

Thanks,
Dominik

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/v8-dev/363c0022-4d1d-4aee-ae36-6a7589b7fb1e%40googlegroups.com.