On 2013/09/23 12:58:34, rmcilroy wrote:
I've redo this to use code stubs which track whether code has been executed
zero, once or multiple times. I didn't bother with a counter on the Code
object
as this didn't seem necessary given the stubs track this implicitly.

PTAL, let me know what you think. If generally agreeable, I'll implement for
other architectures.

https://codereview.chromium.org/23480031/diff/87001/test/cctest/test-heap.cc
File test/cctest/test-heap.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/23480031/diff/87001/test/cctest/test-heap.cc#newcode1098
test/cctest/test-heap.cc:1098: }
I would like to test the immediate GCing of code that's never been executed,
but
I can't figure out a way to compile, but not execute the code (removing the
call
to "foo()" in source above seems to mean that foo doesn't get compiled at
all).
Any ideas?

Ping?