Ok. I figured out that if *v8::IndexedPropertyHandlerConfiguration *is set,
and *IndexedPropertyEnumeratorCallback *is implemented, I can configure
what is displayed on mouse over action (*Debugger.evaluateOnCallFrame *is
passed
from devtools on doing that operation.)

The implementation is provided below.
void IndexedPropertyEnumeratorCallbackFunction(
 const v8::PropertyCallbackInfo<v8::Array>& p_callbackInfo)
{
 v8::Local<v8::Array> IndexArray = v8::Array::New(p_callbackInfo.GetIsolate
(), 2);
 IndexArray->Set(
 v8::Integer::New(p_callbackInfo.GetIsolate(), 0),
 v8::String::NewFromUtf8(p_callbackInfo.GetIsolate(), u8"x"));
 IndexArray->Set(
 v8::Integer::New(p_callbackInfo.GetIsolate(), 1),
 v8::String::NewFromUtf8(p_callbackInfo.GetIsolate(), u8"y"));
 p_callbackInfo.GetReturnValue().Set(IndexArray);
}

>From reading the embedder's guide, my understanding is that

> indexed property interceptors - called when accessing indexed properties.
> An example of this, in a browser environment, is document.forms.elements[0].

Why is it called on *evaluateOnCallFrame *action? Also, I tried with other
callback s of v*8::IndexedPropertyHandlerConfiguration*, but they are not
called. Can I know why? Also, since the signature of callback is as below :

void (*IndexedPropertyEnumeratorCallback)( const PropertyCallbackInfo<Array
>& info);

I can set only arrays into the result and nothing else.
I am not an expert in v8, hence these questions. Please let me know about
it/ point me to some documentation regarding this.

regards,
Anoop R. S.