Hi All,
I noticed another behaviour. If the callback *SetCallAsFunctionHandler() *is
implemented for the ObjectTemplate, the value of the object is displayed as *f
anonymous() *as shown below.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-CS_h9_oMPmM/WwJMTnHwc-I/AAAAAAAAFrg/aDVzcqVeqmEsmdi53rFQ1b0YV23r1ainQCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture.PNG>

it seems to be overriding the callbacks *NamedPropertyHandlerConfiguration*
and *IndexedPropertyHandlerConfiguration *(with respect to how it is
displayed only).

Is there any way to override this behaviour?

I tried tracking where it is getting populated as *function, *but ended up
in *CALL_GENERATED_CODE* called in *Invoke()* in *execution.cc*

regards,
Anoop R. S.