MeddelandeNick would accept getting paid in root beer.

Buggs
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anthony Spezio
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 8:41 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Out bid.....

        Nick,
        It is a real honor to have you come to the Sowbug, other than have you
stay at our house, we have paid you nothing. You come because you want to and
we have others like you. As I said many times, you tyers is what makes the show.
        The show money is used for Scholarships, Environmental projects and
donations to Hooked on a Cure, and other projects like that. This show does not
fatten any ones pocket., maybe that is the reason it is the show that it is. It
is a Tying Show not a vendors show though we do have vendors. We try to have
vendors that sell only tying and fly fishing paraphernalia.
        Tony

        --- On Sun, 11/1/09, Niclas Runarsson <niclas.runars...@soderhamn.com>