Hi Jim;

Here are a couple of hook ideas:

http://stores.ebay.com/Har-Lee-Rod/MUSTAD-HOOK-SALE-/_i.html?_fsub=1624363018&_sid=15998378&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

first is Harleerod, selling Mustad classic hook styles, can be had for as
little as $0.99 per 500 plus shipping.

http://stores.ebay.com/Togens-Fly-Shop/Hooks-/_i.html?_fsub=4996021&_sid=302050183&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Second, Togens fly shop has hooks in contemproary styles for as little as $7.50
per hundred plus shipping.

For fly storage, a lot of people have been making thier own fly boxes from
inexpensive plastic boxes and craft foam.

Here's one example:
http://dharmaofthedrift.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-flats-fly-box-for-under-five-bucks.html

Another:  http://ultralightflyfishing.yuku.com/topic/2825

Hope this helps;