Hi,

first a huge "Dankeschön" to Gerd for his work. The most important parts of my
TV-card works smoothly. Just three minor problems are still alive.

(System: Debian 3.0, Nvidia GeForce4, Kernel 2.4.20, saa7134 2.7.0,
kraxel-patch-2.4.20, xawtv 3.86/3.72)

First is that I'm not able to use the radio of my TV-card. From time to time
it is possible to listen to it, but I can't reproduce under which
circumstances this appears. Tried it with all card-parameters from 1 to 11 -
no success (TV-picture and sound works with card=3, the card is from the last
ALDI-PC). But when I close working radio start xawtv, close xawtv and start
radio again it does not work any more. With the new 0.2.7 I get a

saa7134[0]/audio: audio carrier scan failed, using 5.500 MHz [default]

which never appeared in a previous version, when I insmod saa7134.

Second is the (known?) problem that the audio doesn't stop when I close any
TV-application. The only possibilities to stop is to remove the saa7134
module or to start the radio application. This has maybe something to do with
problem one.

Last problem is that xawtv starts always in overlay-mode although in my
xawtvrc in /etc/X11 and ~ is set to:

[defaults]
capture = grabdisplay

and in overlay fullscreen TV is shown 720x576 with black border. In grab-mode
xawtv shows real fullscreen.

BTW is it normal that saa7134 does not load tda9887 automatically?

Thanks for your help
Mario