Id agree but modify that sentiment slightly. Rather than saying that
none of it matters and is besides the point, the beauty of
videoblogging is that it doesnt HAVE to matter. Having not so many
viewers is no longer a barrier to publishing stuff, the economies of
scale dont break and are somewhat reversed compared to TV. But for
some people it still matters, and theres nothing illegitimate or wrong
about that, videoblogging caters for both.

Steve of Elbows