Who is doing what I described?  Producing 100 minutes of show for $150k?  I'd
love to talk to them!

The great thing about video podcasting is that it can scale to every level.
From tiny video diaries to heavily produced shows.  You decide which level
you're going to play at.

You rebuke Indie film -- and sure a lot of it is self-absorbed claptrap, but
does that mean you only accept summer blockbusters as truly great cinema?  Or
do you reject all films?

What I'm describing is way for people like me who want to be in show business.
 This is how to get to the business part using these tools.  To recoup $150,000
you need to sell less than 10,000 DVDs.  And with the other revenue models you
should be able to break even even if it's not a hit, and be comfortable if it
does strike a chord.

-K

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Weagel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM