Me.

I hate shitty blockbuster films just as much as I hate shitty indie
films just as much as I hate bullshit dichotomies.

You want to be in show business? Well god bless you.

You tell me what level I should be playing at.

Chris Weagel
www.human-dog.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM