On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:22:00 +0100, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Joshua Kinberg could probably address the usage of media RSS bettter.

At one point my feed wasn't working in FireANT because I'm only using
Media RSS and not regular enclosures (it's an ideological thing, not
practical and I wouldn't recommend it). I don't know if they fixed that
bug, I bet it's not high on the list. :o)

>  My impression is that most people don't post in multiple enclosures.

That's my impression also. And the people who do post in multiple
enclosures are doing it because they have the same video in different
formats. And then the Media RSS doesn't get created correctly anyway
(Feedburner will create two enclosures instead of one in different
versions, AFAIK). Until blog software support Media RSS out of the box it
won't get adopted widely by bloggers.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>