This is what I love about Vlog Santa... each episode is inspired and shaped
by the video questions people send in, and they're part of the show. It feels
very vloggy. Mmmm, vloggy.

At the same time, people don't really leave comments, they just watch
and a few of those people are inspired to videotape their own question
and send it in. That could happen on TV or TiVo too, and I'm not sure it
would be all that different as long as it was also online and tapped into
the extended vlog community.

However, it's meant to be very short, about 5 minutes. I'm not sure
if an episode could sustain much longer than that. If it was grouped
together with other short-form wacky content, or 4-5 episodes were
packaged together, that might work.

cheers,
chuck
http://mnstories.com