"I do strongly advise you slowly move your workflow into a completely
podsafe arena..."

I've recently registered as a podcaster with podsafe music network and
used one song in a vlog entry.

Reading the above statement made me wonder what the artists terms on
pmn specify so here is a c/p of
http://music.podshow.com/music/artistTerms.htm :

-begin quote

2 a (the artist grants pmn) "...the right to allow others to reproduce
each Work for the purpose of Broadcasting the Work, including the
right to use and incorporate each Work into a Collective Work, which
may itself be Broadcast

1  Definitions
"Broadcast" means Work or an acceptable Derivative Work thereof that
is played publicly for the benefit of interested listeners, and
particularly when such Work is played by a listener accessing a
digital file such as a podcast or streaming media file.

"Podcast" means a specific type of Broadcast, where the Work is
incorporated into a file (which may contain one or more works and/or
other material) which may be streamed, or played on a computer, on an
MP3 player or similar device by individuals who have downloaded such
file.

-end quote

"Listener" does suggest that the intent is for the music to be used in
an audio recording