David Meade wrote:
sigh ....

On 5/9/06, Andreas Haugstrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If people want to be heard they should post. There's no
need to ask for permission, just post.

And yet this insight doesnt seem to do the trick.  So ... we're left with the question that all this hostility is trying to dance around: Given the fact that now nobody needs PERMISSION to post ... would they feel more WELCOME to do so in a forum like environment.

Seems like rather a disruptive way to find out, no? So we tear down this group, start a forum, shift everyone over, and then check to see if we have more posters? If we have fewer, should we move back here?

Fireant Individual Use
Explains