Thanks for all the great information everyone, I guess it is a complex
pciure with many reasons, but also many more people than I realised
joining in with online video.

Its got me wondering just how many millions of hours of video is out
there on tapes etc, that the public have never seen.

I dont suppose anybody out there is doing anything crazy like trying
to calculate how many hours of online video there are so far? Its
kinda fun seing how much music I have in itunes in terms of days-worth
of listening, so was just a wondering how many lifetims Id need to
watch all the web video that exists already!

Cheers

Steve Elbows