Grace at http://www.fearlesscooking.tv used it in her new post.

I like the built in episode guide. The text for the episode
description is a bit small (in terms of my parents being able to read
it!).

It'd be nice if there was a clearer Commenting Link. I may have missed
it but I think now you have to click on Read More About This Post on Blip.

Maybe we'll see a shift from blog structured websites to more emphasis
on custom site design around a single embedded player. Variety would
be nice, the blog structure isn't really ideal for all.

Neato.

AV

http://www.aaronvaldez.com