Yes, metadata is key. There are already hooks available, it just seems that
the vast majority of people aren't using them. In other words, the major
video containers provide methods to embed metadata, so that it travels with
the file itself.

Maybe this is something the video vertigo team would be willing to tackle? (
i.e. key/value pairs)

--
joshpaul

o: 818-237-5200