I agree that a person doesn't have to be a vlogger to have an interest int
he topic, of course it may lend more insight into the issue. and c'mon, Pat
did videoblog, and quite well at that. He helped a lot at Vloggercon and is
no less of a vlogger than myself...

There is, however something to be said for the "doers" vs the "sayers" in
other areas... for example, someone who says "coffee farmers need to get
paid fair wages" but then chooses to not drink fair trade coffee... "sayers"
must make sure that their actions don't make them hypocritical...much like
those who say community and support is important here but continue to
degrade, insult, and belittle others on this list...

p.s. my previous post about the other wikipedia entries was not an attack at
Pat, but  the practice of throwing the baby out with the bathwater...

--
Josh Leo

www.JoshLeo.com
www.WanderingWestMichigan.com