> Finding videos probably isn't a challenge for those who would be interested
>  in doing this.  no?  What I think would be of great value on the wiki is a
>  sort of FAQ/Tips on how to accomplish such an event:

agreed.
we'll all be able to make a list of the current interesting videos
online, but organizing events is an artform itself.

ive made a page on our wiki group that attempts to answer some of
these questions:
http://videoblogginggroup.pbwiki.com/Local-Vlog-Screenings
please add/edit as you see fit.

again, dont think youre doing a huge event (unless you want
to)....make it the right size for you time. even if for your friends
to begin with. They may have heard for too long all this 'web video
stuff" from you...but now you can actually show them what gets you
excited.

jay

--
Here I am....