I will be posting an update very soon (target is the end of the week).

But, I do have to say my last post to this group must not have been clear. I
did send an
invoice for less than $3000.

I'll also ask that we wait until I have posted my update to talk about it any
more. I hope
that doesn't sound rude.

-Lan