Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry to boringly stand up for the thread again, but I just feel
that you're not quite on the money in what you say.  Also, the way I
read it, I found your tone was a little patronising.  I know plenty
of Old Business where things are hashed out in public by observers -
the idea that we need to grow up instead of talking about the rights
and wrongs of the issue has raised my hackles.

And I'm sorry that this has been going on so long that people feel
they need to be the voice of "reason" and try to stop it.  I don't
particularly think that people have been out of line or lynchmobbish
in the way it's been discussed.  I think almost everyone has handled
it quite well.

Lan is not the one bringing this up and keeping it bubbling.

It's the rest of us, who are concerned about what Podtech did and the
way they've behaved since.

Rupert