Never truer words spoken.

Just my opinion...

Unless you are consistently producing quality professional work, then stick
with what you
have until you can make what you have look professional.

What looks professional?

Heh...age old question.

Professional is what you've created with it.

The camera will NOT help you be, look or create something professional.

Again...just my opinions.