I'm seconding the opinion of our delegate from the grand state of Hawaii:
 for something as simple as doing a video a week, some of the infrastructure
feels slike its just going to add to my video workflow without enhancing my
videoblogging/community experience.
If we make the main depository Mefeedia, can't we just tag our videos and
have them show up there?  Maybe someone can make a pretty skin for the page
to make it feel special and highlight whatever its about.

And the thought of having actual content/meme assignments always leave me in
the dust as I just dont keep up with them.  Heck, I havent even put up my
Rampaging Santas video as I havent had time to finish it.  Maybe it will be
my Valentine vid..

--
Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com