Where does one go to vent when the "talent" in your project screws you
over? Does anybody run some kind of "shitlist" website for unreliable
actors?

And I mean vent in a "name names" kind of way. I don't want anybody
else to get boned by this performer who was a repeated no-show over
several weeks, was horribly late when she finally did show, and then -
after a half hour of mulling over wardrobe and makeup - drops this
bomb five seconds into the first shot: "I don't think I'm right for
this project."

I realize you get what you pay for - in this case, nothing - but this
person had the better part of a month to bow out of the project. And
like a sap, I let myself get strung along that entire time.

Oh well... fool me once, shame on you; fool me seven times, I'm just a
big ol' retard. However, that realization does nothing to sate my
appetite for sweet, savory VENGEANCE.

So if anyone knows of an L.A.-based acting board where I can go write
something I'll eventually regret but that will feel oh-so-good in the
short term, let me know.

Chris