Thanks, Jan. :)

I'm afraid I was the wacko one, though, for letting myself get strung
along as I did, and then fooling myself into thinking it wouldn't end
badly. The game playing started early on, and a hundred red flags were
not only waving me in the face but clobbering me over the head. I
chose to ignore it though, because this actress had a quality that I
found captivating.

Oh well, I'll learn eventually. ;)

Chris

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin"