Richard Amirault wrote:

> [...]
While there has been much rampant speculation, and Apple has
said/implied different things at different times, I'm inclined to
believe them when they indicate the client-side cpu requirements, which
is one of the things that makes flash so appealing, were a decisive factor.

Not that it can be reduced to a single "deal-breaker" and not that Apple
doesn't have plenty of other examples of taking their toys and going
home when they can't get what they want (ZFS comes to mind.)

cheers,

forest mars
--
mnn: you're what's on!