   From: Martyn Hodgson <hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>
   To: Chris Despopoulos <despopoulos_chr...@yahoo.com>
   Cc: Vihuelalist <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Mon, April 18, 2011 10:30:55 AM
   Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: Strumming techniques - was With/Without Bordones
     Dear Chris,
     I had thought I used Corbetta's own word 'trillo' for the particular
     strum with an up and down movement of the index only.  And, indeed,
   as
     you'll see from the below - I did!
     Dunno where tillo, trino etc come from.....
     regards
     Martyn
     --- On Mon, 18/4/11, Chris Despopoulos
   <[1]despopoulos_chr...@yahoo.com>