guivho wrote:
> Charles Campbell wrote:
>
>> guivho wrote:
>>
>>> [snip]
>>> I downloaded it, but it claims to be v1c, despite what your website
>>> says.
>>>

>> Hello!
>>
>> Looks like a problem with my updating scripts -- found it, and v2b is
>> now up on my website.
>>

> So it claims, but I'm afraid it's still v1c.

Hmm -- this is the second time that I've uploaded a file and there's
been a delay in its appearing.  I thought it was my browser last time
just "saving time" by serving up a file it had already downloaded.  Now
I'm not so sure what's happening.  Anyway, I downloaded it myself a few
times, and its coming up as v2b.

Regards,
Chip Campbell