Christian MICHON, 21.01.2009:
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Milan Vancura <mi...@ucw.cz> wrote:
> > It would be nice to have a public branch at vim_extended. (I have that
> > branch
> > in my local git tree cloned from vim_extended, of course. So I can push it
> > back
> > if having rights.) Markus, can you create such branch or contact me, please?
> >

> alternatively, if pushing and creating branches creates more work for
> Markus, you can send directly bundles of your own branches/experiments
> to him.
>
> please have a look at
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-bundle.html.
>
> sending a git-bundle to a repo maintainer is actually better than
> sending patches. my 2 cents :)

Maybe, I don't have experience with git-bundles. But why then is all the
git development done with either applying patches or pulling from repos?
I guess bundles can only work, if the bundle creator is the only one
committing to the corresponding branches.

But the least work I'll have with assigning push access :)

Markus